Friday 10 April 2015

I Can't Stay Single.

I watched this video of Anna Akana and Kalel Kitten called 'Why I Can't Stay Single' and this is sooooo me!

I have been in different long-term relationships since I was 15 - a serial monogamist.

And guess what, I do like being in relationships. I like taking care of somebody. I like having that one best friend. I like doing fancy pancy things with them.

But if the time came where I suddenly became single, it's not the end of the world. I can cope. I would need a breather anyway if it were to happen. BUT HOPEFULLY IT WON'T.

Why I can't stay single though? I don't know. The thing is, the times when I wasn't looking for one - oh look, it just appeared in my lap. It's typical. And then somehow, I can keep them going for a while. A gift or a curse - who knows!

But I feel happy loving someone and feeling loved. Don't be in long-term relationships if you don't see a future with them though. Don't stay for the wrong reasons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment