Monday 20 July 2015

I Still Get ID'D For Lottery...

In the UK, the age you are allowed to buy lottery tickets is 16. I'm 22. I still get asked for proof. 

I blame the Asian gene. We look young when we could be at least 40 years old. 

Back at home, I went to buy some scratch cards for my Great Aunt and the guy at the check out till (who was younger than me) asked me for my ID card. Showed him my driver's license, and he was surprised at my age. Think I was a year older than him. I said to him, 'I bet you thought I looked 14' and he was like, 'No, more like 18'

.....wert?.....

The legal age is 16 and you thought I was 18. WHY DID YOOOU ID MEH?!

Anyway, I'm short as well which doesn't help, since most 13-year-olds are taller and bigger than me. 

I don't smoke or take drugs, rarely drink alcohol and I go make up free. I'm fudged. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment