Saturday 11 June 2016

Things I Say Sorry To

I say sorry to a lot of things. Sometimes because the things that happened were an accident, the other times - not so much. Oops. The important factor is who or what I've said sorry to which has made me question how weird or terrible I am.

Here is a list of things I have said sorry to and their reasons.

1.The table leg, because I thought I kicked a human.

2. The Toy Story 3 'Peas' plushie because they fell down the side of the bed.

3. A Chinese woman on the train because I went to uncross my legs in a crowded area and decided to full on kick her. Accident, of course. I ain't that mean.

4. A hungry bird while eating food because I didn't want to get into trouble for feeding things that poop on us.

5. To a woman for grabbing her t-shirt and hair while I was falling backwards on a moving train. She was the first thing I saw to grab because I panicked.

6. To my grandma for eating the last bun after finally telling me she had never tried those buns before, even though she encouraged me to eat it. Eh? My guilty conscience is bad.

7. This is a bad one, pouring a bit of orange squash over my sister when we were younger because she was annoying me. REALLY AM SORRY FOBO!

8. To a cat because I had to put it down on the ground after cuddling it and it was still purring. 

9. To my cousin for dropping her after she was climbing on me. 

10. To locals in Hong Kong because I don't speak Cantonese. Actually they say sorry to me too for not speaking English which shouldn't be the case.

11. To anyone I'm speaking to before my phone battery dies.

12. To people I'm walking with in a group because I've got little legs and I'm slow. But seriously, they need to slow their long legs down. Tiny over here can't keep up.

13. To my boyfriend because I didn't feel like having sex - for the third day in a row...

14. To family and friends because I'm not drinking alcohol on a night out...or enough of it

15. My eyelids after pinching the skin with an eyelash curler.

I'm sure there are plenty more but for now, this is all I can remember. You get the gist, I say it to random objects and people. To be honest, I sound really clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment