Monday 2 March 2015

10 Things I Actually Want.

As I have gotten older, all I want now is everything that will make my life a little easier. Practical things. Something useful. Worth the money or not that much at all. Birthdays and Christmas is a difficult time of year because I do know what I want. But if it were to be anything, I would want these.

1) Good Quality Sick Bags
Odd request I know but I mean the aeroplane kind. Small bags with a good lining so it doesn't leak. I suffer from travel sickness and sick bags come in very handy if I suddenly feel queasy in a car, plane, train, coach, ferry or any vehicle that moves. Plastic bags have holes and the amount of tissues you have to use to line it is a waste of money. 

2) Wet Wipes
I love these. I collect the free ones from KFC and they smell like lemon. Mmmm. I don't like dirty surfaces or my hands feeling sticky. Buying them can cost £1 and I can go through them quite quickly. 

3) Money
Need to feed myself and pay off student debt... Waaaaa.

4) Pet Vacuum
If you know me, I malt everywhere! And it's a bugger to remove from carpets or any surface my hair attaches itself to. A vacuum with a really good suction or one that's made for pet hair. 

5) Good Eye Sight
This one isn't possible but one can dream. My eyesight isn't great but I can see without glasses until it comes to being long sighted. I'm short sighted. I enjoy wearing glasses but when I sweat, it can slide off my face and sometimes leave red marks if worn for too long. I would like contact lenses but I nap too much and rub my eyes too often. Laser eye surgery has crossed my mind but it's expensive, there are risks and I would probably miss wearing glasses. Dilemma. 

6) Tissues
I have a constant cold now. Or some sort of dribbly nose. I've come to accept it now. I never have enough. Please, may I have some more?

7) Candles
Anything that smells like lavender, rose, lemon or something that smells like you're having a facial or speak treatment. 

8) Treatment For My Skin
Seen a dermatologist and apparently I have mild psoriasis and pompholyx. Apparently you can't cure it but only control it. No idea how. I wish some tablets would do the job and the creams don't work. Help.

9) Grandma's Recipes
Everybody wants these. I want her Chinese recipes but she doesn't tell people how to make things. No one makes traditional Chinese food like Paw Paw (Hakka for Grandma). 

10) A Manual On Life
You know - social, work, family, risks I should and shouldn't take, money, travel - anything! But then life would be too easy I guess. I just want to know that I'm on the right track and doing okay. 

I haven't asked for much.


No comments:

Post a Comment