Monday 31 August 2015

Do I Want To Be Married With Kids Before 30?

To answer this, I don't know. I would like to I think but I don't see it happening. To be honest, I don't know what the future holds.

Your 20s are supposed to be the fun years. The 30s are for settling. And 40s, are....well, I'm not sure yet. 

In most cultures (especially Asian), family would like the woman to be married by 30 and producing babies. 

I wouldn't mind going towards this goal, but I don't know whether it's realistic. I want my eggs to be nice and bouncing. Fertile. 

But then again, do I need to be married before having kids? There are a lot of parents who aren't married but have children together and they seem fine. Although, marriage means you're in it for the long run legally. There's also signs that the couple is cohabiting, have a house, jobs, money and love. 

Another reason I would want this goal to be true is for the grandparents. They're getting quite old now and I would love for them to be at the wedding and for them to be alive when I have children. Will they be here for another 8 years? Anything could happen. 

All I can do it take it day by day. I would love to see what my life planner is but people don't like to with tempt fate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment