Monday 10 August 2015

I Am Not A Morning Person.

I wish I was a morning person. I would love to see the sun rise. Have breakfast at the appropriate hour. Spend my day being productive. 

But I'm not. I'm more of an owl. My mind works better at night. Inspiration hits me when I'm about to sleep and I start writing. 

When I have woken early in the morning, it's either by accident, I need to be somewhere or I'm on holiday. I think that is the only time I've seen the sunrise is on holiday and it is quite a view. 

Coffee doesn't work either. I love the taste of coffee but it doesn't wake me up. 

I think I take after my mother - she never used to wake up enough to take me to school so my dad had to take me.

Is IHateMorningtitus (yes, I've made that up) hereditary? 

I'm very grumpy and I would end up tired and taking a nap in the early evening.

I find it confusing when I hear people say they had a lie-in until 9am. WHAT? That's a lie-in to you? NOOOO?! My heart breaks everytime I think about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment